Listening to our favorite playlist is one of the activities that most of us usually love to do in our free time. And sometimes, we get stuck on some songs so good that we want to share them with the world. Well, with the advanced technology that we have, it is completely possible to share our favorite music with the people we know on social media platforms. And these days, sharing music on social media has become a trend. Do you also want to share any of your favorite songs on your social media account?
There are various social media apps that provide us with a feature that enables us to share the songs with our friends and loved ones. And Sharing music on platforms like Facebook, Snapchat, or any other site is easy and straightforward. And a lot of people usually use these apps to share their music with the world. And Instagram users have also got this feature. The “Stories” is Instagram’s one of the most useful and amazing features that enable the users to capture in-the moments videos. Or you can also use it to post a bunch of your pictures that plays like a slideshow. The photos or videos that you post in the Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. Instagram Stories seems to be a perfect way to stay connected with our followers. And you can even make your Instagram Stories more entertaining by adding the music that you love.
Do you know how to do so? Want to know how anyone can share the music to Instagram Stories from Spotify or Apple Music? If you are not aware of this, then no need to go anywhere now. The following article will let you know how to share the music to Instagram Stories from apps like Apple Music or Spotify. So, keep reading the post to get the technique.
All About Sharing Songs to Instagram Stories from Spotify and Apple Music
Whether it is Spotify or Apple Music, both of these apps are the most popular and commonly used music streaming services. However, Spotify is an app that can be accessed on all platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac computers. On the other hand, Apple Music can only be accessed on iOS devices. And there are multiple methods for sharing the music to Instagram Stories from both of these apps. You can do so using the Instagram app itself. Or you can also use any third-party apps for this purpose. Here, we have focused on the first method, which is sharing music to Instagram Stories using the app itself, because it seems to be the best and most straightforward method. Here, we have mentioned the instructions for performing the following task. So, let’s take a look at the technique now.
The Steps for Sharing Music to Instagram Stories from Spotify
Here are the steps mentioned for sharing the music to Instagram Stories from the Spotify music streaming app:
- To get started, first of all, open the Spotify app on your device and then select a song that you want to play and share with your Instagram friends and then play it.
- After this, go to the vertical three-dotted icon that you will be able to see at the top right corner of your device screen. And from there, choose the option of “Share.”
- And now, from the Share Sheet that you can see appearing on your screen, tap on the option of “Instagram” to open the app. Now, your Instagram Story will get automatically generated with the song’s album art.
- To complete the process, at last, you will have to tap on the “Your Story” button. And after this, your Instagram followers will be able to listen to the songs that you have just shared by tapping on the “Play on Spotify” button. And that’s it.
The Instructions for Sharing Songs to Instagram Stories from Apple Music
If you use the Apple Music streaming app on your device and want to share your favorite music to Instagram Stories, here are the steps that you should follow:
- To share the songs from Apple Music to Instagram Stories, first of all, you will have to open the Apple Music app on your device.
- After opening the app, select any song that you would like to share on Instagram Stories.
- Now, next to the song title and artist name, you will see a three-dotted icon. You will have to tap on the icon and then select the option of “Share Song.”
- And after this, you will be provided with a list of the available apps on which you can share the song. Select the “Instagram Stories” option to proceed and share the song with your Instagram followers. And that’s all that needs to be done to share the songs to Instagram Stories from Apple Music.
So, here, you have seen how you can share the Songs to your Instagram Stories using Spotify and Apple Music. Follow the mentioned steps now, and entertain your Instagram friends by sharing your favorite music with them. And to know more about the features of these apps, please visit our website.