Adobe Bridge is an excellent creative asset manager product of Adobe that lets you organize, edit, publish, and preview your creative work swiftly and efficiently. Explore your creativity by using the different tools of Bridge. Add keywords, labels, and ratings. You can edit and create metadata within the word limit. Use the powerful filters and advanced metadata to find assets. Publish to Adobe Stock right from Bridge by collaborating with Libraries. If you are willing to learn more, see the experts’ video tutorials at Adobe and our learning partners. Watch hundreds of Creative Cloud tutorials and learn core skills through them. Go through the videos to discover advanced techniques and explore the latest features.
- Image Resizing: Fit or fill a target area by using the options from the Expert panel to batch-resize images.
- Dynamic Video Thumbnails: Quickly preview the contents with video thumbnails.
- Enhance Video Support– Initiate multiple videos for transcoding in Media Encoder and editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Export Panel Improvements: With drag and drop options, rearrange your presets.
- Organize all your creative assets such as InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Dimension files, and Illustrator with thumbnails and rich preview.
- Use labels, metadata, keywords, and ratings to organize your assets.
- The advanced filters, collections, and search tools let you find the assets you are looking for.
- Open and edit your asset right inside Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
Industry-leading photo editing
- Import your digital photos with the Photo Downloader. You can rename the file or convert it to DNG during import.
- Polish your raw images in Adobe Camera Raw directly from Bridge.
- Open photos right in Photoshop for targeted editing.
- Rename or export your photos in a batch with various scale and size options.
Publish your Work
- Export images in multiple formats by using the new export panel.
- Create professional portfolios of your illustrations, photos, or InDesign files using PDF contact sheets.
- Export creative assets to Adobe Stock or create an Adobe Portfolio website right from Bridge.