Norton Security 1 Device 1 Year – Symantec Key (NORTH AMERICA)
- Best for- First purchase and renewal
- Compatibility- PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets
- Language- English, Portuguese-Brasil, French, Spanish
- Cloud storage-10 GB
- The product is non-refundable and non-returnable
Norton Security is highly recommended Antivirus software by users that you can easily customize according to your needs. It protects your device against ransomware, malware, adware, rootkits, hackers, Trojans, and other threats. Norton is a smart cybersecurity solution that enables you to safeguard your data, files, emails, networks, and other devices from cyber threats. Even if our device is safe from internal threats, several external online threats like viruses and malware attacks keep our data under constant threat. It is becoming necessary to install advanced Antivirus software like Norton to safeguard our device. Norton is the powerful and robust Antivirus software that blocks the entry of online threats, including spyware, ransomware, malware, etc., into your device. Purchase this reasonable version of Norton for a year subscription for a single device.
Norton Security Features
- Real-Time Threat-protection: Norton Security provides real-time threat protection against all the persistent and existing threats, including viruses, malware, rootkits, botnets, Trojan horse, etc.
- Smart Firewall protection: Norton’s firewall protection prevents unwanted network traffic and unauthorized users from accessing your financial and personal data.
- 10 GB cloud storage: Save your important files and data in 10 GB cloud storage. It acts as a preventive measure against hardware failure or lost devices.
- Password manager: Store and manage your password securely with a password manager tool. It saves you the trouble of remembering your password every time you log in to your favorite sites.
- Protective shields: This version of Norton comes with protective shields that block the unwanted network and users from entering your device and accessing your personal and financial data.