NORTON 360 Premium – 1 year for 10 devices
Type– PC protection
Format– Product key card
Subscription– 1 year
- Windows 7 or later
- OS X
- Android 4.1 or later
- iOS current or up to 2 previous generations
- Windows- Minimum: 1.0 GHz processor
- Mac- Minimum Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM requirements- 2 GB
Hard drive space requirements- Minimum 300 MB
Support– 24-hours customer support via call or chat
Other requirements- Internet connection
Cloud Storage– 75 GB
Cybercrime is a common threat in this digital world and is causing huge financial losses. The threat is growing every day and putting everyone at risk, be it some data leak, spyware campaigns, or DDoS attacks. The best possible solution to protect yourself from cybercrime is installing Antivirus software on your device. NORTON 360 Premium is the best one available. It keeps a close watch on cybersecurity threats, alerts you of risky sites, blocks hackers’ entry, and many more. The versatile and smart features of AntiVirus come with firewall protection, scanning engine, spam filters, etc. This version of Norton comes with 75 GB of cloud storage that stores your data and files so you can retrieve them from any device in case yours get lost. Norton prevents the malware and spyware from touching your system’s data and provides you secure shopping and banking experience.
NORTON 360 Premium Features
- Online Security– Norton encrypts your data and prevents cybercriminals and hackers from accessing your data. Norton’s secure connection protects your device from public networks.
- Threat Prevention– Norton 360 Premium makes sure you enjoy secure banking and shopping. It detects cyber attacks and online threats and gives complete protection to your device.
- Firewall Security– Smart Firewall security of Norton identifies suspicious users by monitoring the activity between your computer and other devices.
- Secure VPN– Secure VPN makes sure you connect safely to any public network or open Wi-Fi. Norton’s bank-grade encryption guarantees 100 % protection to your device.
- Password Manager– The password manager tool of Norton directly logs you into the essential sites by saving your multiple passwords.
- 75 GB cloud storage– A cloud backup of 75 GB storage is an important tool if you have endless files and documents to store.