McAfee Internet Security – 3 Years / 1 Device
Operating System Supported
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones 4.2+ including 9.0
- Apple iOS or later version
Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3– Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)- Outlook
- WebMail- Any webmail account with IMAP/POP3 access (Anti-Spam checks the email you receive through a browser)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later version
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 only, Fall Creators Update required)
- 2GB RAM for Windows and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
- Delivery Type : License Code
- Regions Covered : Global
- Suitable For : First Buy and Renew
- Download : This product is available for download right away
- Subscription: 3 Years
- Device: 1 Device
Managing the security of your online activities, passwords, cloud storage, and financial information is important to avoid malware infections. The security of the device is not limited to offline protection only. The advanced Antivirus software comes with several internet security features such firewall, password managers, parental controls, system cleanup tools, etc. McAfee Internet Security is versatile and powerful AntiVirus software that detects harmful software that might damage your device. It is a program built to work against online viruses. Several persistent and threatening viruses take over your database once they enter your device. To overcome their effect, it is necessary to install effective AntiVirus software on your device. McAfee maintains your online privacy by keeping your identity safe.
McAfee Internet Security Features
- Password manager– Password manager is a smart tool that generates, stores, and auto-fills multiple passwords.
- System cleanup tools – Removes junk files, bloatware, and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) from your device.
- Virtual private networks– VPN ensures safe browsing by hiding IP addresses for private browsing and downloading.
- Parental controls– Block inappropriate content, limit app usage, and track the online activities of your children.
- Web protection– McAfee blocks malicious sites and provides web protection by analyzing websites for unsafe behavior.
- Encrypted storage– Keep data secure using military-grade data encryption.
- Identity protection- Provide real-time alerts if your information or identity is at risk.
- Firewall- Firewall security monitors network traffic and prevents invasive software from entering your network.
There are no reviews yet.